November Bundle Special: Save 15% on a Aperol Spritz through 11/30
Earn 65 points upon purchasing this product.
November Bundle Special: Save 15% on a Aperol Spritz through 11/30. Image: The bittersweet flavor of the Italian Spritz is like sunshine itself, bright with flavors typical of its origins. The sweetness from orange is perfectly fused with the complex and astringent flavors of rhubarb, finishing dry and deliciously refreshing. Introducing the Aperol Spritz: *Lyre’s Italian Spritz *Fre Sparkling Brut Champagne *All The Bitter New Orleans Bitters
- 3 oz – Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Italian Spritz
- 2 oz – Fre Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Brut Champagne
- 1 Dash – All The Bitter New Orleans Alcohol Free Bitters
- 1 oz – Soda Water
- Fill glass 1/2 full with ice
- Pour in Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Italian Spritz
- Pour in Fre Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Brut Champagne
- Add dash of All The Bitter New Orleans Alcohol Free Bitters
- Top with soda water
- Add orange wedges for garnish
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Thursday: 11 am - 6 pm
Friday & Saturday: 11 am - 8:00 pm
430 George Washington Way, Richland, WA
Right across from Wakeup Call Coffee (formerly Black Rock Coffee) on George WA Way, Richland.
Extra parking is available at Wake Up Call Coffee and the Windemere Building.